Klook.com

Thursday, July 7, 2022

,

Jessi to leave PSY's company after 3 years... The #1 singer of PNation Ent. terminates her contract

 

theqoo

-Hul... She really suits PNation, though...

-It looks like she's not renewing her contract with PNation, that's unexpected...

-Is she going to sign a contract with Antenna?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have to admit that the music style that Jessi wants to pursue is a lot different from the music style that PSY does...

-That's a relief... I will support her no matter which company she's going to sign contracts withㅠㅠ I wish my bias would leave that company as soon as possible too...

-She looks really good in PNation, even though I personally don't like PSYㅠㅠ 

-She's going to do well no matter which company she's going to sign contracts with...

-She really did well while in PNation, but her songs lately feel like they're all PSY's songs, not hers.

-Hul... I thought she was going to renew her contract. I wonder which company is she going to sign with now.

-I feel like she's going to Antenna...

-She really suits all the songs she released when she was still in PNation...

trazy.com