Klook.com

Friday, July 8, 2022

,

'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' viewer ratings

 Ep 1: 0.948 (Lowest)
Ep 2: 1.805/1.987
Ep 3: 4.032/4.369
Ep 4: 5.2/5.7 (Highest)


-I think this is my first time in 10 years sitting in front of my TV to watch a dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a really good drama

-It's a really nice drama, especially since each episode is an hour-long. I really hate it when dramas cut an hour-long episode into two...ㅠㅠ

-I can't wait for the next episode. I think it's been a long time since we get this type of dramaㅠㅠㅠ

-It's over 5%!! Let's get even higher ratings!!

-That's amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope it'll reach 10% later

-Park Eunbin is such a great actress...

-Wow... This drama is really good, it's the only reason why I look forward to Wednesday and Thursday every weekㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't have the channel on my TV so I can only watch it on Netflix...ㅠㅠ

-My mom also watches this drama...

-How should I put it into words...? It's funny and heart-warming at the same time...

-My mom and dad really love this dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I started watching this drama because I saw it a lot on Theqoo... It's a really great drama...

trazy.com