Klook.com

Friday, July 8, 2022

,

Winner's I LOVE U MR Removed

 



-They're crazy for performing that song live while dancing and jumping aroundㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Winner has always been good at performing live, I'm not even surprisedㅋㅋㅋ

-It surprises me how Kang Seungyoon is a really great dancer and at the same time he still sounds very stable...

-Kang Seungyoon is crazy... I think Kim Jinwoo has improved a lot...

-It's so hard to sing the 'I love you' part and yet Kang Seungyoon does it while jumping aroundㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is this really MR Removed video?? You're saying that they're singing live??

-Crazy... Kang Seungyoon is amazing for sounding stable while dancing like that...

-Unbelievable how Winner manages to still sound amazing despite the low-quality audio...

-I've always known that Winner is great at live performance, but this one is crazy...

-That's amazingㅋㅋㅋ I wondered if they could sing this song live when I first listened to this songㅋㅋ

-Is that even possible??

-Crazy how he's still able to hit high notes while jumping around...

trazy.com