Klook.com

Friday, July 8, 2022

,

The scene that made me viewers fall in love with Attorney Jung Myung-seok in the latest episode of Extraordinary Attorney Woo

 

theqoo 

-He's bursting out with charmsㅜㅜㅜ

-See? I'm not the only one who fell in love with him in this sceneㅠㅠ

-He's guiltyㅠㅠㅠ

-I've liked him since the first episode. I had no idea Kang Kiyoung was this cool since he always plays comical roles in dramas he starred in.

-I think I'm going crazy. I can't stop thinking about him.

-I've always noticed that he's a great actor. He looks really cool playing that role.

-I think I've found my ideal type...

-First of all, he's a really great actor...

-Kang Kiyoung is really handsome...

-I freaking love love love him...

-I first discovered him in Oh My Ghost. He's such a great actor.

-The type of work colleague I'll fall in love with if we work in the same company...

-Why can I see Vincenzo in him...

-I think this is the best character he has ever played in his careerㅠㅠ

trazy.com