Klook.com

Thursday, July 7, 2022

,

Fanchant for VIVIZ's latest comeback

 

Ang!

Sya-syak!

Load! The! Heart!



-The 'Ang!' is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Imagine if the camera suddenly films you while you're doing the fanchantㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why do the girls look so serious doing the fanchant in the video?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know how it feels like because there's also an 'Ang' in one of my idols' fanchants... There's also a line that goes, 'Catch me if you can~'...

-This looks so funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Umji looks so pretty with that styling...

-Why are the three of them so sweet and adorable?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look like peaches

-Matching the beat is somehow quite harder than I thought...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it would be fun to do this fanchant in music showsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm looking forward to their performances in music showsㅋㅋㅋ This fanchant is beyond adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Umji looks so beautiful... Whoa...



trazy.com