Klook.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

,

Viewer ratings for the first episode of Soshi Tam Tam


-I don't care about the viewer ratings, it's a really fun showㅠㅠ 

-Isn't it quite good for idols' reality shows?

-Hul... I didn't know they were already airing this show. I should watch it while eating my lunch later!!

-Regardless of the viewer ratings, I'm really jealous of the fact that they get to have a reality show...

-I really enjoyed the first episode...

-They make this show for the fans, anywayㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's funny how people are picking on them because of the viewer ratings...

-I really enjoyed the show. I watched it with my mom and we couldn't stop laughing.

-I'm not a fan of SNSD, but I really enjoyed the first episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The girls are funny but the editing style is quite weirdㅠㅠ However, it's SNSD so I'm going to watch it until the end...

-As expected from an all-time legend girlgroup...

-It's really nice to finally see SNSD after a long time...

-They have a new reality show? I'm gonna go watch it...
 

trazy.com