Klook.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

, , ,

Charlie Puth and BTS' Jungkook's Left & Right ranks #22 in Billboard Hot 100

And #5 in Billboard Top Global 200


 theqoo

-It's higher than BTS' new song, Yet To Come, right? That's amazing...

-As expected, we can always trust BTS' main vocal when it comes to music!! I hope we can see Jungkook and Charlie perform together!!

-Jungkook's voice is really nice...

-The song is so good and so is the chemistry between Charlie and Jungkook... I knew it would hit big... Congratulations!!

-Congratulations!! Jungkook has a really beautiful voice...

-I couldn't sleep properly because I kept checking the chart...

-I really love this type of song... It's nice to see them doing well on music charts~

-I hope we can see them perform this song together...

-I love this song, I listen to it every day...

-This song sounds really adorable... Totally the perfect type of song to listen to when you're driving...

-This is a really nice song. You can't help but put it on repeat. Congratulations!

trazy.com