Klook.com

Thursday, July 28, 2022

,

NCT Dream cancels their concert

 

They canceled the concert for health reasons as two of their members tested positive for COVID-19

theqoo

-I can't imagine the loss they went through because of this...

-I'm not a fan but this is very upsetting... Damned COVID-19ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... I'm sure everyone is upset with this news. The artists, the company, and also the fans.

-Please just postpone itㅠㅠㅠ Don't cancel it. Just postpone it insteadㅠㅠ

-I want to cry but no tears are coming out...

-I just arrived in South Korea yesterday for NCT Dream's concert, though....?

-Shall I deliver this news to my friend who's a fan of NCT Dream? I'm worried about her...

-I seriously want to die... I've been waiting for 4 years for this concert...

-I've been there... My bias' concert was also canceled because of COVID and I cried so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-Just hold the concert somewhere else... Please tell me this is a lie...

-I don't think we should be leaving hate comments for SM... They're also suffering from loss because of this...

-I didn't think it was this hard to see NCT Dream with 7 members... Mark, Renjun, get well soon!!

-What about the International fans? Some of them must've arrived in South Korea now for the concert...

trazy.com