Klook.com

Saturday, July 30, 2022

, , ,

MBC Fri-Sat drama that airs their first episode today, Big Mouth

 

Story line:

The story of a lawyer with 10% success rate who is caught up in a murder case and somehow fingered as a genius swindler, Big Mouse. He digs and unveils a huge conspiracy of the privileged class in order to survive and protect his family.

Casts:

Lee Jongsuk, Im Yoona, Kim Joo-heon, Ock Jayeon, Yang Kyungwon, Kwak Dongyeon

Today's episode ends with Lee Jongsuk going into prison.
God-ending. 
It's crazy.

I predict this drama will cost a lot of blood, tear, and sweat.

The sweet scene from today's episode:

Airs every Friday and Saturday at 9.50 on MBC
You can watch it online on Wavve and Disney+




-Is this good? I've read the synopsis and it seems boring to me...

-It's so good...ㅋㅋㅋ As expected, you can always trust Lee Jongsuk when it comes to dramas. He looks so cute together with Yoona!!

-I watched this drama and I don't really understand what's going on, but the ending is really cool...

-It gets boring sometimes but I think I'm gonna watch the first 4 episodes before judging...

-I'm only watching this for Lee Jongsuk. I still don't know what's going on, probably because it's still the first episode. First of all, I'm gonna watch the first 4 episodes before judging.

-I've been waiting for Lee Jongsuk for so longㅠㅠㅠ It's really nice to finally get to see him again after such a long time...

-Judging from the comments, it seems like a boring drama... I'm gonna wait and see public's reactions next week before finally deciding whether I should watch this drama or not...

-I watched this for a while and found it boring so I just watched another thing... Will it get more interesting as time passes by?

-Today's episode was boring. But I'm still going to watch it just to see Yoona and Lee Jongsukㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I expected a lot because Lee Jongsuk is starring in it... Well, it was okay to watchㅋㅋ I think I'm going to continue to watch it...

-How could you not watch this drama when Lee Jongsuk and Yoona are starring in it????



trazy.com