Klook.com

Saturday, July 30, 2022

,

BLACKPINK x PUBG MOBILE - Ready For Love M/V

 

theqoo

-It's not on Melon

-I love the bridge. Besides, the characters were so well-made. They look like the actual members. Especially Rosé and Lisa. 

-Rosé's voice is driving me insane...

-Hul... This is so much better than I expectedㅋㅋㅋ

-I love the song and the MV is so pretty. But the characters are just not itㅜㅜㅜ They look so different from how the girls actually look like...

-This is so freaking goodㅠㅠ It would've been better if it became the side-tracks of their upcoming albumㅠㅠ

-I want to see Blackpink performing this songㅋㅋㅋ Can we get, at least, a dance practice video?

-This is the song they were recording in their Netflix documentary!! Hul... I love thisㅠㅠ

-I really like Rosé's part in the intro...

-This makes me anticipate their comeback even moreㅋㅋㅋ

-Rosé and Lisa's characters look fine. But Jisoo and Jennie's look so different from how they actually look like.

-As expected, you can always trust them when it comes to music. I got goosebumps all over my body as soon as Rosé sings her first line.

-I freaking love Lisa's rap part in this song...

trazy.com