Klook.com

Saturday, July 30, 2022

, ,

STUDIO CHOOM BE ORIGINAL Hoshi 'Tiger' 4K

 

theqoo

-Our tiger is really amazing. I'm really proud of youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He prepared all of this in just 2 days...?

-I hope we can see this performance in MAMA this year, even just for a short time...

-Yes, you are a tiger, Hoshi-ya... However, there's still a smart part of Hamster that lives in you...

-Whoa... He looks so cool...

-I wish every single person in this world could see this...

-Hoshi is a really great dancer... Look at his gaze... Whoa...

-How could he prepare all of this in just 2 days...? We get it... You're a tigerㅠㅠㅠ

-This performance is so cool that I got goosebumps all over my body... Amazing...

-Yes, Hoshi is a tiger. He is a tiger.

-This is getting me goosebumps... He looks so cool when he growls. I'm not a Carat but I'm rooting for Hoshi. I think he's a reincarnation of a tiger. 

-I'm sorry for calling you a hamster... You're a tiger...


trazy.com