Klook.com

Thursday, July 28, 2022

,

The things Woo Youngwoo does because she likes Junho

1. Takes out the chair for him to sit
2. Shares his favorite food
3. Lets him walk on the inner side of the road
4. Opens the car door for him
5. Helps him with the heavy things

theqoo

-Can we have them get married in the ending? And also can we see their newlywed life too?

-Youngwoo is so f*cking lovelyㅠㅠㅠ

-The love line in this drama is really well-writtenㅋㅋㅋ I can't help but smile like a mother every time the love line scene appearsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so f*cking adorable how she looks so proud after she does those thingsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm fighting the urge to not watch this drama so I can watch it all in one sitting when it ends...

-She's so adorable, I couldn't stop smiling like a mother as I watched the latest episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I couldn't stop punching my sofa as I watched the latest episodeㅜㅜㅜㅜ So lovely...

-She's so f*cking adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ My mom and I had a good laugh because of itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I literally screamed when I watched it because it's really adorable...

-She is so freaking cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-She's such a tough womanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute...

-Her 'proud' expression is so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com