Klook.com

Thursday, July 28, 2022

, ,

HYBE has caused controversies twice for the way they dress their underage artists this year

 
LE SSERAFIM


New Jeans

Some people think it's not a problem, some think they shouldn't be dressed like that

theqoo

-I don't think that's what junior high school students should be wearing...

-HYBE is not the only company that does this... It's ridiculous how people are making them the bad guy here...

-They're really young... I wonder why they dress the girls that way...

-Aren't people who think weirdly of the way they dress the problematic ones?

-I think the girls would still look pretty even if they're not dressed that way...

-It's not nice to see underaged girls dressed like that...

-Let's protect the minors...

-I personally don't find anything wrong with those two gifs...

-It's sickening... Why are you sexualizing these minors?

-I don't like how female idols tend to wear clothes that expose a lot of skin these daysㅠㅠ

-It's just a tank top... What's the problem?

-They're minors... They're exposing too much skin as minors...

-Just don't debut idols who are still in their 10s!!!

-Honestly, I didn't think much about it when I watched their MVs...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com