Klook.com

Friday, May 20, 2022

, ,

What is this guy's problem?

The fact that someone who does not put on any effort into studying said something like this...

He's not even that successful as an idol, why is looking down on someone else's life as he brags about his own life. That mindset is very questioning. 


New: Challenge yourself to do what you want to do. Not too long ago, I talked to my friend who goes to a  prestige university. He said that even now, he still doesn't get to do what he wants to do. So now, he gathers up the courage to do so. When I was 19, I once gathered up the courage to do that. And the result of that decision, which I made less in than 0.1 seconds, brought me to this place. He said that he's very jealous of me. 

pann

[+1,300][-95]

1. [+1,090][-16] Don't worry, Chanhee-ya! I'm saying this out of loyalty since I used to be a fan of yours back then. You're not from a big company and not like the other groups from your generation, your popularity among international fans is lacking, so you will be not making any money again soon! On the other side, for your friends who go to the prestige schools, this is their start! For a 25 year old idol, it's the end for them when their international fandom no longer supports them. But for average citizens, 25 years olds are just like little chicks who are now coming into the world! That's why I think you don't have to worry about your friends:) They still have a long way ahead of themㅎㅎ

2. [+987][-11] I get what he's trying to say, but I think he delivered it in the wrong way. It makes him sound as if he's looking down on his friend's life to brag about his. He should've said that he's happy with what he achieved now. 

3. [+706][-17] The way he looks down on his friend's life is so wrong to me. His friends might not see that post, but if they do, they'd probably pass out. 

4. [+564][-4] Have you graduated from college? Have you tried getting a job? I don't know why he's acting like he's superiorㅠㅠ

New: I personally think I've tried out various experiences than The Bs have, that's why I said that. Hihi.

5. [+468][-24] This, thoughㅋㅋㅋ
'Is this guy from BTS? Can he give me some of his confidence?'

6. [+391][-2] It's f*cking funny how he emphasizes 'prestige school' that wayㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+368][-3] "What is the secret behind The Boyz's success?" To this question, the members answered, "99% if because of The Bs, and the rest 1% is because of our effort". New's answer gains attention, "I have a different opinion. I personally think it's 100% because of our effort. I'm not saying this out of nothing, but we have put a lot of effort this far. We practice a lot"


trazy.com