Klook.com

Friday, May 20, 2022

The content of Netflix's Nth Room documentary

 


theqoo

-Are they really human?

-I hope all people who are involved in the Nth Room die. They don't even deserve to breathe.

-I had no idea this documentary was already released, thank you for informing me. We should not forget about the Nth Room. It's a very terrifying case.

-These people should be f*cking locked up in jail

-All of the people involved in the Nth Room should be punished. This is horrible.

-It's a horror to think that we live along with these filthy bastards...

-Kill them all. Don't let them live.

-I feel like throwing out. I hope all these people suffer painfully before they die.

-Please, never forget about this case.

-We should not forget about this case but a lot of people are starting to forget about it...ㅠㅠ

-I know the Nth Room case is very sickening, but I hope a lot of people watch this documentaryㅠㅠ

-The fact that each room consists of thousands of people is just very horror and terrifying... 

trazy.com