Klook.com

Friday, May 20, 2022

, ,

Kim Shinyoung talks about her dating rumors with Oh My Girl's ex-member, Jiho... "Someone will get hurt"


 Kim Shinyoung talks about her dating rumors with Oh My Girl's ex-member, Jiho, today on MBC FM4U. 

"This is a ridiculous rumor. I have a lot to say, but I'd rather not. A lot of people have told me about this rumor, even my friends sent me links about it. This is just ridiculous. I find a lot of comments talking about my looks, but if you see me in person, I'm not that ugly. A lot of people say that I look old, but I have a babyface for a person in her 40s.'

'She's a friend who has a bright future, I hope you guys will root for her. And most importantly, the (dating) rumors are false. I'm not sure if I'm that charming. Most of the rumors about me are about that (dating rumors). If I just laugh about it, I may hurt someone. Another important thing is that's my clothes. Can't a friend of mine borrow it? It's mine. I don't give out my clothes or shoes. Honestly, I want to talk about this. I don't think I need to take any legal actions and since people demand me to explain this rumor, I decided just to explain it. The most important thing is that my social media account is full of foreign people saying the F word. I don't speak foreign languages. I hope someone can translate it for me.'

At last, she says, 'She's a friend who's challenging herself in a new way, I hope you guys will root for her. I'm worried she will get hurt (because of this rumor). Please support her. I'm very impatient, so I'm just saying this myself instead of on my company's behalf. The rumors are false. That is my clothes. And that bracelet, I bought it back in 2008. It's mine. I want to make her look pretty on her way to work or in fan meetings, that's why I lent her my clothes. You can check it out. In fact, I first wore that bracelet in a comedy skit, 'Haengnim-ah'. I got scolded by the director because of that bracelet'.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000577427

theqoo

-This is my first time hearing this rumor... Whoa, there are people who actually believe in this rumor? 

-I hope she'll take legal action against people who spread the rumor. There are a lot of stupid people in this world.

-I think being a celebrity is actually a curse...

-Hul, I just heard of this rumor and I think it doesn't make sense. I can't believe there are people who actually believe it. I can't imagine how shocked and wronged she must feel. I hope she's okayㅠㅠ

-What is this?? I don't even know this rumor exists... This is crazy...

-So this rumor is actually real and not just a joke?? What is happening??

-Hul... Jiho left the group?? Whoa, that's more shocking than the rumor itself...

-I thought this was a joke...

-Can't she just sue the people who spread the rumor?

-If you think lending your clothes to a friend means you're dating them then you're sick in the headㅋㅋㅋ

-I had no idea this rumor exists and on top of that, there are people who think it's real??

-There are people who take this rumor seriously??ㅋㅋㅋ 

-Just imagine how stupid you must be to believe in this rumor...

trazy.com