Klook.com

Friday, May 20, 2022

, ,

[Queendom 2] Pantomime - WJSN

 

theqoo

-They did so freaking well on this performance today

-I worried a lot because it's a unique song, but turns out they exceeded my expectationsㅠㅠ They did well...

-They nailed the live performance. At first, I thought this song wasn't suited for a survival show because it's rather unique...? But it's actually really goodㅠㅠㅠ

-I love this performance!! I wish the camera work was much better, thoughㅠㅠ

-The camera work could've been so much better. But besides that, the song, choreography, outfits, and the overall stage were absolutely perfectㅠㅠ

-They just created a legendary performance... This is the best stage I have seen so far...

-Whoa... It seems like they prepared so hard for this stage

-I feel like they always give their all and put a lot of their effort into every performancesㅜㅜ I really like WJSN. Good luck on Queendom!!

-This is the best stage WJSN has ever done in Queendom. The color of their outfits somehow suit WJSN's image and the song really wellㅋㅋㅋ 

-I expected a lot after seeing the spoiler and they still exceeded itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I love every second of this performance... Yeonjung's high note is amazing

-What is Bona's position in this group? She's a great actress and also a great singer. She's truly an all-rodunder.

-I feel like I'm watching a performance of a pop star's world tour...

trazy.com