Klook.com

Friday, May 20, 2022

,

Kim Saeron's mother was born in 1980

 Kim Saeron's mother was born in 1980. Kim Saeron was born in 2000.

I think having a child at a young age is not a good thing after all.

pann

[+1,106][-343]

1. [+554][-24] I'm not saying that Kim Saeron's family is like this but, kids from poor families usually are not being taken care of by their parents, that's how they end up getting married and becoming parents at a young age. They don't know any knowledge of parenting, because they did not receive that from their families. They have no idea about the responsibility of marriage, childbirth, and parenting. Just watch Highschool Parents, do you think their family is intact and they'll be able to maintain that for the rest of their life? They'll last for 5 years, at maximum. Normal families would not send off their kids to marriage at such young age.

2. [+498][-13] That's right. Parents should be prepared before having kids. 

3. [+468][-428] Don't you think this post has crossed the lines? Do you have to bring up her parents to this matter? There are people in our countries who are in their mid-20s and their parents were born in the 1980s like her. As if bringing up her family is not enough, now you're looking down on people born in the 1980s whose kids now are adults? There are a lot of this type of families that are living their life just fine out there. Why are you making it sound like their families are abnormal and wrong?

4. [+203][-0] Regardless of their age, I think mothers should educate their kids properly. I think Kim Saeron has had a lot of controversies because her process of growing up is watched by a lot of people. I always wonder how her mother educates her that she grew up that way. I mean, just look at her, don't tell me you don't think the same way. There are people who judge her even worse than I do, they question it in front of their faces, 'Do your parents raise you that way'. I'm not an oldie by the way, I'm still young. 

5. [+178][-2] I think it's a reach to judge them based on their ages. But I have to admit that Kim Saeron's mother is a little bit strange. She posted on her Instagram that she did a suicide attempt with her kid.

6. [+156][-13] I'll make sure I'm fully prepared to be a parent before having a kid. 

7. [+132][-7] I was born in 1984 and my kid goes to daycareㅋㅋㅋ I'm very jealous of Saeron's mother because she got to raise her own kid by herself, even though in the end she became a criminal.

trazy.com