Klook.com

Friday, May 27, 2022

The comment that the girlfriend of the model that fans point out as V's look alike in the dating rumor picture left on Instagram

 There was a false rumor spreading on online communities, Twitter, and Youtube saying that the man in the picture is not V, but a model who went to Jeju Island in April


The model himself already clarified that it's not him. The comment section on his Instagram was suddenly filled with hate comments and rumors, so he limited it. 
In the end, his girlfriend revealed that he went to Jeju Island back in April together with her. 

'Hello, I'm the girlfriend of the man in the picture:) When I first heard about the misunderstanding, I just laughed it off. But it became a bigger matter, so I decided to clarify it! My boyfriend has never worked as a Gentle Monster's model. I am currently in a relationship with him. Please stop the misunderstanding. Both of us are just average citizens, so please take this post downㅜㅜ My Instagram is @xxxx. I posted a picture of us together when we went to Jeju Island, it could be a proof so take a look at it.'

'I'm just gonna post the unedited pictures,, I love you Jeju!!'

This rumor is still spreading online so I hope they will clarify this
For your information, the post that the girlfriend left a comment on is still not taken down to this point. 

'Hello:) The more I speak up, the more I hear strange things about it. It's getting me headaches^^ I'm just gonna get straight to the point. The people in the car are not us. We went to Jeju Island in Aprilㅜㅜ The pictures that I recently posted were taken back in April. I just posted it now. I got information that my boyfriend is cheating on me with Jennie, I'm at loss for words.


-If the people in the picture are really not Jennie and V, I'm sure they would've denied the rumors right away... Can the fans please get some clue?

-They must be really surprised when they heard the rumors... What's wrong with these people?

-Why do they keep making things into an even bigger matter? Is it because they don't want to believe that the people in the picture are really Jennie and V?

-Why would they disturb these people? Just accept the truth, won't you? The companies are pretending like nothing happened and the fans are out there disturbing people that have nothing to do with this...

-They refuse to believe that the person in the picture is their idol, that's why they point their fingers at another person so they have someone to blame

-Whoa... That's really pathetic...

-These people need to know when to stop. They're harming innocent people.

-Oh my goodness... This just ain't right...

-Why are they acting that way? If the rumors are false, they would've denied it right away...

-Just accept the truth...

-All the things they do just to protect their idol... I hope they all will get sued...







trazy.com