Klook.com

Friday, May 27, 2022

Japanese remake of Itaewon Class, Roppongi Class, reveals their trailer

 

theqoo

-The female lead character is pretty... But her acting skill is bad...

-The female lead character looks so pretty, she suits that hairstyle really well

-I think they shaved his hair a little bit too much...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their acting screams, 'Everyone, look! I'm acting!~~'

-This looks like a segment from SNL...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What's the name of the female lead character? She's so pretty...

-I had no idea Jaejae debuted in a Japanese drama...

-Why does it look like this drama was filmed 20 years ago?

-When that blondie got off from the car, I thought it was Jaejae...

-The male lead character is actually very handsome. What's wrong with his hairㅜㅜ

-You're telling me this is an actual drama and not just a parody?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It is true that this is not as good as the original drama but I feel like some of you are just hating them because they're from Japan...

-I didn't expect to see Jaejae here...

trazy.com