Klook.com

Friday, May 27, 2022

, , , ,

The picture that fans had a difficult time figuring out who it is

 

Commenter #10 got it right

theqoo

-I thought it was Soobin...

-Hul... I thought it was definitely Soobin. How could the shape of their lips be so identicalㄷㄷㄷ

-I was like, 'It's obviously Soobin'...

-You're telling me that's not Soobin?

-Anyone can tell that's Minhyuk

-Cha Eunwoo...?

-Whoa, I'm pretty good at telling idols apart but I can totally understand why fans couldn't figure out who it is

-I've always thought it was Soobin until this point...

-I thought it was that guy from TXT because he looks really young in this picture. They look really alike. Even real siblings don't look this similar.

-It's obviously Minhyuk...? Or it's just because I don't know what Soobin looks like?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, I can't believe this is not Soobin...

-I can tell them apart from the tip of their nose, it's differentㅋㅋ

-Isn't this Minhyuk?

trazy.com