Klook.com

Friday, May 27, 2022

, , ,

Treasure reps, 'Bang Yedam will be studying music - Masiho to take some rest, the group will be promoting with 10 members for now'

 




-Can't he just start studying once they finish their promotions?

-It's my first time seeing an idol taking a hiatus to focus on his music study right before his group starts a tour...

-Why is he taking a hiatus right before the tour? The tour could actually help his study in music, though...

-I'm sure he has discussed this matter thoroughly with his company... I feel sorry for his fans, though

-Is Bang Yedam the member in charge of producing music in this group? I personally think a company should give their artists time to rest if they request it, but he's using studying music as his excuse. His fans must be shocked because of this sudden news.

-Bang Yedam already debuted?

-They've been on hiatus for quite a long time. He should've done his study back during their hiatus period. Why start studying right before a promotion, out of the blue?

-I think it's a good thing, though? If he wants to produce music then... It's good for him to study more about it. He could be a big help to his group once he finishes his study. So I think taking some time out from the group, for this reason, is not wasting time at all. 

-I just wish them all good luck. I'm not a fan of Treasure, but I don't think this is something they should get hate forㅋㅋ

-Oh... I personally think it's a little bit of pity for someone like Bang Yedam to debut as an idol. I hope he can use this opportunity to be a great producer.

-I don't know much about this group but they can do whatever they want. I don't understand these people saying that their excuses are strange whatsoever...

trazy.com