Klook.com

Thursday, May 26, 2022

??? : Most of idol's fans usually suffer from lack of affection



 I'm writing this on Nate Pann because it applies to the idol's fans on this site.

My job requires me to meet a lot of students. And among these students, a lot of them are fanatic fans of idols. When their favorite idols are having comebacks, they would buy a few pieces of the exact same albums as a tribute. Not only that, they also would stay on Twitter or other communities all day to keep updated with their idols. 

First of all, 8 out 10 students like this are bad at studying. And they also suffer from a lack of affection. Many of them come from broken-home families. They have no place to spend their interest and affection, so they just choose to spend it on celebrities. In severe cases, they could even get obsessed with them. 

I'm not generalizing them. This is a conclusion I get after 10 years of working in this field. 

I'm not looking down on them. I feel bad for them, in fact. Of course, there are kids from wealthy and peaceful families that like idols too. But they don't spend their money carelessly on idols. It's just one of their side hobbies. 

Whereas the kids from lacking and agitated families, idols are number one in their daily life. Idols take almost more than half of the space in their heads. That's where they seek comfort. I really feel bad for that. That's why I tend to treat them more warm-heartedly, so that they can put themselves first, instead of taking care of idols who don't even know their faces. 

theqoo

-My professor graduated from Seoul National University and she's an idol fan even now...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Most of the idol fans I know are model students... As a fangirl who has been fangirling for more than 10 years, I think I have a better life than the person who wrote that postㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What kind of nonsense is this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm doing really good at schoolㅋㅋㅋ I also come from a peaceful and loving familyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My friend comes from a wealthy family and yet she fangirls like there's no tomorrow...? She studies even harder so that she wouldn't get scolded. I think that person is looking down on idol fans...

-There are a lot of people who are even crazier about their hobbies. But why do these people always pick on idol fans?

-I think the OP is the one who's suffering from lack of affectionㅋㅋㅋ They're just jealous that idols get a lot of affection, that's why they're picking on idol fansㅋㅋ

-I feel bad for the OP for having such a closed mind...

-For me, BTS' concerts and fan meetings are somehow always held during my exam period. So I would go to the venue and study right there until right before the concerts or fan meeting startㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't want people telling me that my academic scores drop because I fangirl, so I study even harder and even consistently receive scholarships now

-There are cases like that, but I think it's wrong to generalize all of idol fans like that

-The top students in my school are all idol fans, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com