Klook.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

If you could choose, where do you want to be reborn?

 

pann

[+386][-6]

1. [+472][-3] You're an asshole for cropping it like that...

2. [+297][-11] Now that I think about it, I'm really grateful that I was born in South Korea out of all these places

3. [+145][-2] This is so f*cking hardㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+139][-0] People who are born in English-speaking countries and developed countries are so f*cking lucky

5. [+112][-0] A - There's Africa, B - Wars (Syria), women's rights are on the retreat, C - China (Especially the countrysides) + India, Srilanka, Pakistan (Women's rights retreat) + Russia (The country of domestic violence), D - There's 50% possibility of being born in North Korea, E - What if you were born in the island that's on verge of sinking due to the global warming?, F - I don't think I have to explain about South America, right?

6. [+90][-2] Why are there a lot of countries that are shitty to live in? It's such a relief that I was born in South Korea

trazy.com