Klook.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

, ,

As someone who is no better than Jennie...

 I'm in 12th grade and I have more than 3 exes. She's 27 years old and dating top male idols around her age, is that something so bad that she deserves to get hate for??...ㅋㅋㅋ It's ridiculous


[+1,041][-167]

1. [+490][-16] What year are we in? How are there still some people who sexually harass and hate a female celebrity for being in relationships? Just go and give your attention to celebrities who still have the guts to actively promote even after the DUI case. 

2. [+366][-10] Jennie still has people defending her because she has a great image and lots of female fans... If it was another female idol... I don't even want to imagine it. Let's stop the culture of hating celebrities for being in relationships. 

3. [+147][-5] I think only losers or close-minded people see female celebrities in a negative way just because they dated some men. They don't have any problems with male idols having dating rumors. It's very sickening to see them hating Song Hyekyo or Jennie like this. They have to correct their mindset. 

4. [+84][-3] I thought she would get hate, but turns out she's getting sexual harassment in male-dominated online communities. It was so f*ckin shocking. They all should be getting treatment for that.

5. [+70][-2] This reminds me of Taylor Swift's Blank Space. She's basically like, 'So what if I have a lot of exes? Here's a blank space in the list of my exes, I'll write your name^^'ㅠㅠ I don't think I can be as tough as Jennie

6. [+66][-1] 'Jennie is living a successful life for dating top star male idols' <- This sentence is also ridiculous. Jennie is already successful the way she is. 
trazy.com