Klook.com

Thursday, May 26, 2022

,

Former Bigbang member, Seungri, is confirmed to receive a sentence of 1 year and 6 months in prison

theqoo 

-10 years of prison is not enough for what he did and yet he only received 1 year and 6 months?

-This is very sickening. I don't want to breathe the same oxygen and live under the same sky as him.

-No wonder why he said he loves the law in South Korea

-What is this...? I can't believe he only received 1 year and 6 months...

-I'm not expecting anything now...ㅋㅋㅋ

-The law is meaningless now...

-How did he end up with just 1 year and 6 months?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is unbelievable...

-Not 16 years, but 1 year and 6 months? Are you kidding me?

-1 year and 6 months for all the evil things he did? It's crazy how the law in South Korea works...

-I'm at loss for f*cking words...

-I told you that we just can't figure out how the law in South Korea works...

-I'm not even surprised at this point...

-South Korea is such a nice country for criminals to live in...

-As expected, money is the best...

trazy.com