Klook.com

Thursday, May 5, 2022

, ,

LE SSERAFIM's Kazuha on live show now

 




-She reminds me of Seolhyun here...

-I think dark hair suits her better. However, she's an idol so it's very normal for her to try out different hair color. Eventhough I personally think it's too soon for her to change her hair color now...

-I still can't recognize her when she changes her make up style, it's probably because she's still a rookie...

-I think she'd be so much prettier if her lipstick and contouring were lighter... Anyway, she still looks gorgeous...

-I think she suits dark hair better...

-She's beautiful, it's just that the lipstick shade doesn't suit her...

-She looks like Kim Goeun here...

-She has a really beautiful smile...

-Judging by the comments, I can sense she's going to be a big star someday...

-I can't f*cking wait for their first stage on MCountdown...

-Even her shoulders are beautiful...

-The shape of her lips is so pretty...

-She looks really graceful...

-This makeup style doesn't suit her but she still looks gorgeous anyway...

trazy.com