Klook.com

Thursday, May 5, 2022

,

[BE ORIGINAL] LE SSERAFIM 'FEARLESS' 4K


-What in the earth-- Kim Chaewon is driving me insane. She's really good. 

-Whoa... This track is made for Yunjin, she suits it really well

-Kim Chaewonㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's really good with her facial expressions

-Sakura has improved a lot... This song is really addicting...

-Chaewon's expressions' details are on point. Yunjin is so pretty. The maknae is really adorable. And Sakura has improved a lot.

-They're really goodㅠㅠㅠ Sakura's facial expressions have improved a lot and Kazuha doesn't look like rookie with little experiences...

-It's really fun to watch their performances because they're all really pretty and great performers...

-Sakura has improved so freaking much...

-Huh Yunjin's expressions are driving me out of my mind...

-They're all really good... And I think they're also one of the top groups in terms of visual...

-I can't stop thinking about this song...

-Huh Yunjin is the only one I can see...

-The maknae is really adorableㅋㅋㅋ And I can't take my eyes off of Kazuhaㅠㅠㅠ

 

trazy.com