Klook.com

Thursday, May 5, 2022

The thing that 2 Gen's fans really jealous of from 3 and 4 Gen's fans

 

I grabbed these pictures randomly from Google. 

It's the fact that they can enjoy the fancy and pretty moment of their biases. The fact that they have their own fancams of various stages that capture their hairstyle, makeup, and outfits from various angle in high quality fancams. They even have their own personal fancams for every members. 

On top of that, they even have fancams for their encore stages


And they even have still-cuts from the stage. 


-They didn't have fancams back then?

-1 Gen's fans can only cry... We'd be more than grateful if we get 720p videos of our idols' performancesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want a fancam of DBSK's Mirotic stage...

-I think fancams were first discovered back in 2015...?ㅜㅜㅜ

-It would've been great if we have fancams of Suzy...

-As a mid 3 Gen's fan, I'm really jealous they have Relay Dance now...ㅜㅜㅜ

-Well... We didn't even have Youtube back then...!!

-I'm a 3 Gen's fan and it has been quite awhile since my idols performed on a music showㅠㅠ I'm really jealous of you!!

-They film fancams for every single member now?? Back then, they only have fancams for the popular members...

-Hul... I know right. I'm a 3 Gen's fan and they didn't have fancams at first...

-I know right... They even have the fancams in 4K now...

-I couldn't agree more...

-I wish I could watch Krystal's fancams in HD...

-When Taeyeon first debuted, the best quality they had was 480p...

trazy.com