Klook.com

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Would you rather find out your boyfriend stalking his ex or looking up 100 pics of girls in bikinis?

 




-I'd rather find out him stalking his ex girlfriend...

-#2 for the same reasonㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not choosing either one...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-#1... It's normal to be curious about what your ex is up toㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ex girlfriend is someone he had a relationship with before. On the otherhand, him looking up pics of girls in bikinis is just like us looking up pics of celebrities. I think the latter is better. 

-Whoa... This is a tough question but honestly I'd rather find out him stalking his ex girlfriend

-I think the ex girlfriend one is better... If he's looking up pics of 100 girls in bikini it just makes him a pervert. I'd lose my feeling right away. 

-Well, I also look up pics of male models with hot bodies anywayㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm choosing the latter with the same reason

-I can understand him stalking his ex but looking up pics of girls in bikinis only makes him a pervert...

-100 pics of girls in bikis are just... I'd lose respect for him as a human

-We all cen be curious about our exes but #2 is... a big no;;

-I'd still be able to understand if it's only 10 pics, but 100 pics are... F*ck... That means he probably stays up late to look up those picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



trazy.com