Klook.com

Monday, May 23, 2022

As a college student, can you only spend 20,000KRW (15.76USD) for a week?

 

Consider you're getting support for food and transportation expenses. Is 20,000KRW enough for you for a week?

My mom told me to spend 20,000KRW thoughtfully which means I only got to spend 3,000KRW (2.36USD) each day. But even that equals 21,000KRW for a week, which means that I have to spend less than 3,000KRW every day. 

No matter how poor we are, don't you think this just doesn't make sense?

My mom doesn't understand me and I'm already at loss for words

She told me to not play around and just study...

theqoo

-Go find a part-time

-My allowance money was 30,000KRW (23.65USD) every week back then in 2015 when I was a 7th grader, though...

-It's impossible. You should go find a part-time. That's the least you can do as an adult.

-Impossible. I spend at least 3,500KRW (2.76USD) every day for coffee...

-Oh Gosh, it's such a relief that I don't come from a family like that

-I spend 20,000KRW every day, though...

-No, you can't live like that. Are you not going to socialize?

-I think it's possible, just not every week...

-If the only thing you do is stay still and breathe, it's possible.

-You can't live a week with just 20,000KRW. Maybe she's telling you to go find a part-time?

-I don't think I can

-If you can't provide for your kid, why bother giving birth to them in the first place?

trazy.com