Klook.com

Monday, May 23, 2022

Guys, I got dumped

I'm currently crying. He told me that I'm cute like a baby, that I'm pretty, that even the way I eat is adorable, that everything about me is lovely. When we made eye contact, he would laugh because his heart is fluttering. We played games and had fun together. How could he do this to me? He's the worst. I'm crying my heart out right now because I feel like shit. 

OP: Do you not like me?
Crush: Yeah. I don't think I like you. Sorry.

[+226][-16]

1. [+141][-15] (OP): Guys, I'm all fine now!! I should go find another man to flirt with~

2. [+116][-5] How can a person's heart change like that. You just can't figure out men. 

3. [+72][-14] Whoa, it must be really heart-breaking especially because he's got good grammar...

4. [+53][-3] Why do I feel like my whole world is collapsing?

5. [+46][-3] Being friendly without any intentions is a crime

6. [+26][-1] He suddenly changed like that?? Is there any reason??

7. [+19][-0] It's a good thing that he told you right away instead of twisting it...


trazy.com