Klook.com

Monday, May 23, 2022

,

Cha Eunwoo confesses 'I've been rejected, too, before. I begged while crying'

 

Cha Eunwoo reveals that he has begged and cried desperately for his ex-girlfriend before. Running Man members, upon hearing this, react, 'That doesn't make sense', 'Who would reject you?'. However, Cha Eunwoo claims that it eventually came to a happy ending. 

theqoo

-Thank you for rejecting Cha Eunwoo

-What?? Is that possible??

-I'm really curious about the woman who rejected him. Just how charming is she to do that?

-I'm sure it happened when he was in primary school...

-Maybe the girl tried to dump him just because she wanted to see him cry? Considering that they got back together in the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What kind of woman rejects Cha Eunwoo?!?!?!

-Appearances are not everything when it comes to love...

-I'm suddenly curious about how the woman who Cha Eunwoo begged to stay looks likeㅎㅎㅎ

-Whoa... Just to imagine Cha Eunwoo crying and begging... <3<3

-Whoa f*ck, I'm really jealous of that person...

-Does that make sense? Maybe he just asked her to help him practice a dialogue?

-Crying... While begging...?

-What...??


trazy.com