Klook.com

Friday, March 26, 2021

,

What's wrong with Park Narae?

 There must be kids watching the show since Hey Jini is starring in it...

Seriously, what's wrong with herㅋ



[+1,576][-109]

1. [+1065][-22] I think this has crossed the lines, it just doesn't sit right with me. It's not even funny. It's just plain disgusting. I really liked her, though...

2. [+899][-55] She doesn't know when to stop. Just imagine if a man joked around like that. 

3. [+827][-31] The second gif is crossing the lines...ㅠㅠ We like adult jokes, but it would be better if she knows the boundaries!

4. [+351][-3] The second gif is making me sick to my fucking stomach...

5. [+323][-6] I think she's the type of person who doesn't know what boundaries are... She doesn't know how to place herself in this generation....
trazy.com