Klook.com

Friday, March 26, 2021

, ,

SHINee's Minho before and after changing his eyebrows style

 


Before:
His real eyebrows are thick and the end of his eyebrows are quite arched

After:
Compared to his previous eyebrows style, his current eyebrows are straighter 

Comparison pictures of him with blonde hair

Comparison pictures of him with black hair

Before

After


-All I know is just that he's really handsomeㅎㅎ

-His face is literally perfect...

-I'm realizing how big the difference that eyebrows could make!!

-His facial features are flawless, which makes the shape of his eyebrows irrelevantㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... He looks like a fairy...

-Seems like the shape of eyebrows don't really matter... All I notice is just how handsome he is...

-This is just my personal opinion, I think his previous eyebrows made him look more outstanding. His facial features are very distinctive, which makes him appear fierce and tough. I don't think he suits the straight and thin eyebrows...ㅠㅠ 

-If Yoojung from Cheese in The Trap was a real person, it's him...

-I can't stop smiling<3<3

-I thought changing eyebrows shape would make a huge difference, but it actually doesn'tㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess if you're handsome then you're handsome no matter what...

-I could barely notice a thing if the OP hadn't pointed it out... It's impossible for him to look bad...

-He looks softer with his new eyebrowsㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute...

-His previous eyebrows made him look fierce while his new eyebrows make him look soft... It doesn't matter, he looks gorgeous either way...

trazy.com