Klook.com

Friday, March 26, 2021

Would you rather know every secrets in this world or receive 50M KRW?


Secrets that are not even related to you, secrets about top stars
Secrets about the deep sea
Secrets about the universe that no one knows yet
Secrets from past events that are not recorded in the history
Secrets about aliens, ghosts, afterlife, superpowers, Illuminati, Free Mason
and any other mysteries about life and existence

You will have the ability to know every secret that NASA, CIA, FBI, etc is protecting

vs


Receive 50M KRW in cash

Which one would you choose?


-#2... I don't think the #1 ability is useful at all...ㅜㅜ

-#1... Don't you think we'll be able to get even more money from that ability?

-#2... I'm not curious about other people's secrets

-#2... Just imagine how miserable it is to know something that you don't want to know^^

-#2... Ignorance is bliss...

-#1... I think I could easily become a billionaire if I know secrets about the universe or the deep-sea...

-#1... If I knew that much, I can easily earn 50M KRW...

-#2... Knowing too much will hurt you...

-#1... As long as my safety is guaranteed...

-#1... With no doubt. Compared to that ability, 50M KRW is nothing. I really want to know every secret about this universe.

-#2... I don't think there's anything good comes out of knowing every secret in this world...

-#2... I'm not even curious, just give me my money

-#1... And then I will sell all the information I know...

-#2... I don't think I'll be able to speak up about those secrets anyway

-#1... But I'm scared it'll affect me negatively...ㅜㅜㅜ
trazy.com