Klook.com

Friday, March 26, 2021

How many members do you think is ideal for an idol group?

 ??


instiz


-For girl groups, I'd say 4 members. For boy groups, I'd say 7 members.

-7! It'd make a beautiful stage formation, plus you can play mafia game~~

-5 to 7 members

-The ideal number is 7. But I personally like it when an idol group consists of 5 members.

-7 to 9 members, I think??

-7 to 9 members. But the more members they have, the more I like it. It'd be really fun at concerts!

-For girl groups, I think it's 4 to 6 members

-5. I think 5 members is the best for idol groups.

-5 members are the most ideal, but the absence of one member will really be noticeable. So I'd say 6 or 7 members

-9 members or more. It'd be fun to see them performing...

-23 members<3 But if we're talking about idol groups in general, I think it's 7 to 9 members

-5, I think...? I don't really like groups with large numbers of members...

trazy.com