Klook.com

Monday, February 15, 2021

,

Whoa... Son Yejin's year book pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ

'She went to the same school with my aunt, I took this picture secretly'

She's so freaking gorgeous... I think she's the epitome of natural beauty. 

Now that I notice it, she graduated from Junghwa Girls High School. I had no idea she was from Daegu. 

pann

[+148][-15]

1. [+131][-7] I'm more shocked by the fact that her real name is Son Eonjin

2. [+123][-0] Son Yejin literally grew up just like that...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


3. [+75][-139] I think the rumor that there are a lot of beautiful women in Daegu is true. Irene is also from Daegu. My aunt, mom, and cousins are also very beautiful. 

4. [+41][-1] Junghwa Girls' High School?ㅋㅋㅋ That's one of the well-known prestigious school in Daegu along with Daegu Girls' High School. 

5. [+29][-1]

6. [+25][-0] How does it feel to be pretty throughout your whole life... I love you, Yejin Hand

trazy.com