Klook.com

Monday, December 28, 2020

,

SM Ent. reps, 'Will be holding a free concert on January 1st. From Taeyon --> to Red Velvet will star in the concert'

 

SMTOWN will be holding a global concert on January 1st, which will be able to be accessed for free.

SM Ent. is going to be holding SMTOWN Live "Culture Humanity' on January 1st at 1PM KST. The concert will be able to be streamed through various platforms such as Beyond LIVE in Naver VLIVE, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok, KNTV Japan, and more. 

DBSK, Super Junior, SNSD's Taeyeon, SHINee's Taemin, EXO's Baekhyun and Kai, Red Velvet, NCT, SuperM, and Aespa will perform in this concert. All of the artists mentioned above have finished pre-recording their stages safely. 

theqoo

-Will Taeyeon perform her new song?<3

-They're holding this concert for free and yet their line-up artists is so amazing... SM Concerts are literally the bestㅠㅠ

-I'm looking forward to Red Velvet performing as a full-group in SM Concert!!

-I like a lot of SM artists, I'm going to make sure to watch this concertㅠㅠ I can't believe they're holding this concert for free, I f*cking love it!!

-Taeyong couldn't perform because of his health problem, I wonder if he was able to participate in the pre-recording of this one?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I love free concerts!!

-I'm starting off the year by watching Super Junior<3

-Hul... What are you up to, SM Ent...

-Whoa... I can't miss this one!

-I'll watch the concert for Taeyeon's stage of her new song!

-I'm not a fan of SM but... Free?? I'm so jealous...

-This is like a new year gift for me... Look at the line-up, I won't miss this concertㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sounds so fun! I'll make sure to watch this concert

trazy.com