Klook.com

Monday, December 28, 2020

Non-English speakers choose the top 20s English words with the coolest pronunciation and meaning

Non-English speakers who are learning English choose the words with the most beautiful, cool, and elegant pronunciation. Let's see if we, as Koreans, can relate

Pioneer

Renaissance

Eclipse

Alchemist

Emperor

Horizon

Miracle

Supernova

Cherish

Rainbow

Eternity

Superior

Destiny

Grace

Twinkle

Sunshine

Blossom

Fantasy

Freedom

Galaxy

How about you guys?


-I really like the words Extraordinary, Terrific, Extraterrestial. I like words that reminds me of the galaxy. Out of the words mentioned above, I like Supernova the most!

-I thought the word Lunatic would be listed here...

-Cherish is a beautiful word... I also like the word Precious...

-Renaissance is French, it shouldn't be listed here... 

-I like the word Inspire

-I agree with Pioneer!ㅋㅋ I guess I'm not the only one who thinks it's a cool word...

-I really like the word Discovery and Revolutionㅎㅎ

-Horizon, Eclipse, Eternity are really beautiful... Looks like we all think alike...

-These sounds like the words people use to name their fansiteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Pioneer, Supernova, Eternity has this special spot in my heart. It makes me feel goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The most beautiful English word for me is Happy

-Cherish is such a beautiful word. It makes you want to cherish the word itselfㅋㅋㅋ

-My favorite here is Cherish!

trazy.com