Klook.com

Monday, December 28, 2020

, ,

The reason why Taemin changed his beverage from Milk Coffee to Americano

 

Milk Coffee doesn't feel fresh inside my mouth. How should I put it into words...? It makes me feel like I have to brush my teeth, you know? Because of that I started drinking Americano. It makes me look a bit superior. Honestly, I didn't like the taste of it at first.  

However, my teammates drink Americano and they all look very classy when they do. I was like... I'm also a member of SHINee. And I felt like I need to learn to do something classy so I forced myself (to drink Americano). Back then, I used to drink it while holding my breath (ㅋㅋ). I thought, 'Why are people drinking this...' But as time passes by, I'm getting used to the taste of it. 

Taemin likes drop coffee the most since it tastes soft

Drinking Americano in a pandemic

theqoo 

-He's such a baby when he said he thought his teammates look cool when they drink Americanoㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so cute how he said he used to drink Americano while holding his breathㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So what made him stop drinking milk coffee is because it makes him feel like he has to brush his teeth... He's 28 years old... But he's still a baby...

-He's really adorable. He really stopped drinking milk coffee because it makes him feel like he has to brush his teethㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's so cute it's driving me insaneㅋㅋㅋ How is it possible for a 28 year old man to be this cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember when he said he started drinking milk coffee back in middle school because his schedule was packed and he felt sleepy, so a stylist made him a milk coffeeㅠㅠㅠ

-I still can't believe he's 28 years old, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taemin, for how much longer are you going to stay adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taemin doesn't age at all, he always looks adorableㅠㅠㅠ

-Does drinking Americano make people look classy for him?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How come he doesn't age at all... He still looks exactly the same like how he looked when he released SHINee's first album...

-The same goes for me. When I was younger, I kept wondering why people drink Americano. But I eventually get used to the taste of it

trazy.com