Klook.com

Monday, December 28, 2020

A lesbian Youtuber did a survey regarding the Western actresses, Korean actresses, and Korean singers than Lesbians love the most

 Western Actresses


1. Kate Blanchett

2. Kristen Stewart

3. Mackenzie Davis

4. Charlize Teron

5. Emma Watson

Korean Actresses


1. Kim Taeri

2. Lee Jooyoung

3. Jeon Jihyun

4. Jeon Hyejin

5. Kim Hyesoo

6. Bae Doona

7. Kim Seohyung

8. Lee Som

9. Park Hyesoo

10. Han Sohee

Korean Singers


1. Soojin

2. IU

3. Hwang Soyoon

4. Sana

5. Shuhua

6. Seulgi

7. Taeyeon

8. Moonbyul

9. Wheein

10. Seola





-I guess I'm a lesbian...

-Hwang Soyoon is seriously so coolㄷㄷㄷㄷ 

-What movie is that Emma Watson's gif from? She looks so freaking pretty there...

-I like Jeon Jihyun, Han Sohee, IU, and Sana...

-I'm not a lesbian but I can relate to this list, especially the Western Actresses oneㅋㅋㅋ They're all really cool, beautiful, innocent, elegant, and sexy at the same timeㅠㅠ

-Mackenzie Davis... Did she star in Terminator 3?

-Seems like we all think alike...

-Seola ranks lower than I expected... I thought she would be in the Top 5, at least...

-Mamamoo's members have been ranking quite high in lists like this...

-I'm not a lesbian but I like most of actresses and singers listed hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't know about the Western Actresses, but the Korean idols listed here all give the vibes of girl next door...

-Park Hyesoo, Sana, and Shuhuaㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com