Klook.com

Thursday, September 17, 2020

, ,

The incident in Seventeen's Official Fan Cafe that ended with a reflection letter 1 year ago

 

The main character of this incident is Seventeen's S.Coups

The start of the incident 1 year ago

1 week before Seventeen's comeback, S.Coups (Real Name: Choi Seungcheol), teased fans by saying that he can listen the song before Carats do 

There's still one week [left]

You guys should wait, right~~~? Hehehe

Fans are pissed off and started to tease him back

S.Coups feel upset when someone calls him by his full name

So the fans started tease him by calling him without affection

Ex) Mr. Choi Seungcheol, Choi Seungcheol-nim, 38th Generation Mr. Choi from Gyeongju, etcㅋㅋㅋ


Around an hour after the fans started to tease him

Sorry for teasing you
That's why Carats should apologize [to me] too
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Coups seemed to be sulking and posted this in the Official Fan Cafe

Fans: Seungcheol-ah, I'm sorryㅠㅠㅠ

However, a minute later he posted something else
But
I'm the only one who can listen to the song. I'm going to sleep, heheheheh

Fans: ???? Mr. Choi Seungcheol, we're cancelling our apology

That concludes the first reconcilitation

A few days after this incident, S.Coups did a live broadcast


Comments: Let's reconcile, Seungcheol-ahㅠㅠㅠ
Coups: Why do you guys keep on asking to reconcile?? I'm not going to do that

This concludes the second reconcilitationㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠ

General Leader-nim still had grudges left, he called Carats with no affections 
:)
Have a good day, Carat-nim^^

After that, fans wrote reflection letters and the Official Fan Cafe was filled with reflection letters

Reflection Letter

1. What happened? (Who, What, When, Where, Why, How)
I had a fight with Oppa

2. What did I do?
I called him Mr. Choi Seungcheol

3. What made me feel sad of unfair?
I mean, honestly, he started it first

4. Please apologise sincerely to the other party 
I'm sorry, [but] Oppa should apologize too

Reflection Letter

1. What happened? (Who, What, When, Where, Why, How)
Oppa started teasing me first

2. What did I do?
I called him Mr. Choi Seungcheol

3. What made me feel sad of unfair?
He started it first

4. Please apologise sincerely to the other party 
I was wrong. Let's apologize. 

((The reflection letters are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ))

The next day was the day Seventeen was having their comeback, finally..!!
:)
Let's make up

This was posted right before the comeback, the fans were gathering in front of the Korea University Hwajeong Gymnasium). They screamed as soon as this was postedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Handshake & hug
:)

The reconcilitation was a big success, along with the gift in form of handshake and hug

That's how S.Coups earned his new nickname, Choi-Ddo-Ppi
*Which means: Choi Seunghceol is sulking again (최승철 또 삐졌다)

He looks so adorable when he sulks, which makes me want to tease him even more


-Our Choi-Ddo-Ppi is becoming a trending topic againㅎㅎ

-Escalator-ssi is really handsome~~

-Why does he feel upset when people call him by his full name??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, the reflection letters that his fans wrote are seriously so cute..

-That was very adorableㅋㅋㅋ He was so cute in that live broadcast as well, especially when he said, 'I'm not going to [reconcile]'ㅠㅠ

-He looks very beautiful in the last gif...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought he was only handsome, I had no idea he was this adorableㅠㅠㅠ

-The reflection letters are seriously so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He somehow looks like a Chinese person...

-He seems to get along really well with his fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Choi-Ddo-Ppi is indeed very cuteㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe 1 year has already passed since thenㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not a fan but I have to admit that both the fans and the idol are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com