Klook.com

Thursday, September 17, 2020

,

If you ask people what's Gong Yoo's most representative drama, they'll either answer these two dramas.gif

 




Coffee Prince 




Goblin


-I love both dramas, but I'd say it's Goblin...

-Both are his representative dramas, but Coffee Prince somehow made the 'Gong Yoo' image for him. So if I really had to pick one, it'd be Coffee Prince!

-I have never watched Coffee Prince, so... it's Goblin for me.

-Before Goblin, it used to be Coffee Prince. But then it changed after he starred in Goblin. However, if he hadn't starred in Coffee Prince, he wouldn't be able to star in Goblin.

-If it wasn't for Coffee Prince, there would be no Gong Yoo right now.

-People use the word 'Representative drama' for the dramas that make actors/actresses the stars they are right now, so it's absolutely Coffee Prince. He's already a star when he starred in Goblin, but it did make him even more famous...

-Coffee Prince with no doubt. If there wasn't Coffee Prince, there would be no Goblin..

-Goblin!! Coffee Prince is not that great of a drama, in my opinion, I didn't even watch it when it aired...

-Honestly, I like Goblin more than Coffee Prince but I also think that he wouldn't be starring in Goblin if he didn't star in Coffee Prince...

-I think it's just the matter of generationㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd say Goblin!

-Finding Mr. Destiny for meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com