Klook.com

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Street food that's considered as soul food in each of East Asia countries

 


South Korea, Ddeokbokki



China, Dumpling



North Korea, Tofu Stuffed with Rice



Taiwan, Lu Wei



Japan, Takoyaki



Hongkong, Fish Ball


-I'm craving for some Ddeokbokki right now...

-I wonder how Lu Wei tastes like, it looks really delicious...

-I went to school in China and I think it's more to Spicy Skewers rather than Dumplings...

-They all look really delicious...

-I wonder how Rice Stuffed Tofu tastes like... I mean, I can try each of these food someday, but not that one...

-I don't think that's the most popular street food in China? And that one from North Korea looks so freaking deliciousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah... I really want to eat some Takoyaki right now...ㅠㅠ

-We also have Bungeo Bbang and Hotteok here in South Korea...

-I remember a North Korean refugee talk about Rice Stuffed Tofu in a Youtube video, it's something that poor people can't eat...

-I love Takoyaki the mostㅠㅠ And Ddeokbokki too...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Rice Stuffed Tofu...? That looks very fascinating...

-This post is a sign that I should eat Ddeokbokki right now

trazy.com