Klook.com

Friday, September 11, 2020

, , ,

Finally a Korean movie that becomes #1 on Netflix in the world

 

#ALIVE



It becomes #1 in 35 different countries, including America, France, Australia, and Russia
It's a very historical record

-I enjoyed watching the movieㅋㅋ Park Shinhye and Yoo Ah In are so cute...

-I think I'm going to watch this soonㅋㅋㅋ I have a feeling it's going to be so much more interesting than The Kissing Booth...

-I heard the movie is not that great though, it's fascinating. South Korea seems to be achieving a lot of big things lately...

-This is fascinating, why is this movie achieving so much? I mean, there's no Hallyu star in this movie and after reading the comments, I don't think it's a great movie either...?

-This movie is so boring... It's totally not worth my time...

-I wonder what do foreigners think about this movie? I mean, what if it becomes #1 because they're talking about how bad the movie is?

-I actually paid 10,000KRW to watch this movie and it's not such a bad movie to kill your time~~

-Whoa... I personally think this movie is really boring... Maybe it's the matter of preferences

-Not a bad movie to kill your time. I didn't have high expectations since it's a Zombie movie...

-Hul... I thought this movie would flop because it's really boring...

-But this movie is so much better than The Kissing Booth. I mean, The Kissing Booth ranked #1 before, I don't see why #Alive can't rank #1 as well...

-Because of Kingdom and Train to Busan, expectations towards K-Zombies have been raising a lot... I wonder when will this hype go...

-Just like Kingdom and Train to Busan, K-Zombies seem to be attracting a lot of attention from all over the world...

trazy.com