Klook.com

Friday, September 11, 2020

, ,

Twice Nayeon's new hairstyle (Instagram Story update today)

 

theqoo

-So pretty...

-Is she going to have a comeback?

-She looks so pretty... I wanted to cut my hair like that...

-Is there anything that she doesn't look pretty with? Whoa... She's seriously so pretty

-Her highlights make me realize that trends come back aroundㅋㅋㅋ So pretty

-She suits this hairstyle really well... 

-Hint for a comeback?

-Her makeup style steals my attention more, she suits it really well... She's a Hot Girlㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Huk... She's so f*cking beautiful...

-I think they're going to have a comeback next month...?

-She's so pretty, reminds me of a bunny!

-She looks so fresh with this hairstyle, it looks really good on her!

-Unnie... I'm dying...

-I wonder what blush on is she using in that Instagram Story...

-Can they please have a comeback soon?ㅠㅠㅠ I miss her already...

trazy.com