Klook.com

Friday, September 11, 2020

,

The character who is officially confirmed to not participate in the 2nd Season of Hospital Playlist

 






Q) What is the last thing you want to say?
A) Sadly, I can no longer participate in Season 2. However, I will be rooting with my whole heart as a viewer. Chihong is somewhere... Doing his best as a chief resident, right? If you need Chihong someday... Chihong will always be ready...

Ahn Chihong


-I'm Team Ikjoon but I still like Ahn Chihong with my whole heart...

-No... Where are you going? Come back here! Don't go...

-I already had a feeling that he's going to leave...ㅜㅜ

-Whyㅠㅠㅠ So he just... gave up...?ㅠㅠ Hul

-I'm currently watching the first season of this show... I shouldn't have grown too attached to himㅠㅠ

-Hul... But why? F*cking why?? I need to see him as the chiefㅠㅠ

-He's probably going to come back in the 3rd Seasonㅋ

-He's not my favorite character in the show, but this is so sad to hearㅜㅜ I think I'm already attached to every single character in this drama...

-What...? I rooted for Ikjoon but I always have this soft spot for Chihongㅠㅠㅠ

-Well... I guess, goodbye Chihong-ah... I'm not a big fan of Chihong-Songhwa anywayㅋㅋㅋ I hope you have a good life, Ahn Chihong...

-Hulㅠㅠㅠ I may be on Team Ikjoon but I like Chihongㅠㅠㅠ 

-I don't like Ikjoon with Songhwaㅠㅠ Come back here, Chihong-ieㅠㅠ

-This means I don't have to watch the 2nd Season...

-He's becoming the Chief, how could he not participate in the 2nd Season then?? So weird...

-Whyㅠㅠ He doesn't need to have a love line to participate in the 2nd Season, there's no need to leaveㅠㅠ

trazy.com