Klook.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

, , , , , ,

Various idols with Hanbok as their stage outfits


BTS' Idol


VIXX's Shangri-La

Oh My Girl's Destiny

Suga's Daechwita


Black Pink's How You Like That


SuperM's Tiger Inside


-VIXX even uses hand fans as their props, it's perfectㅠㅠㅠ

-The Hanbok that VIXX and Oh My Girl wear are the prettiest one

-They all look very pretty. Hanbok itself looks very beautiful and glamorous worn in any type of occasions. 

-I feel like after VIXX wears Hanbok as stage outfits, it became a trend and a lot of other idols followed them and wear Hanbok for their stage outfits...

-VIXX's stage outfits for Shangri-La are so beautiful...

-The Hanbok Suga wears in Daechwita M/V looks very cool...

-VIXX's stylists are seriously the bestㅠㅠㅠ

-I think all idols should try using Hanbok as their stage outfits at least once in their career...

-I can't wait to see SuperM performing Tiger Inside in Hanbok...

-VIXX's stage outfits during Shangri-La era are really memorable...

-I really like the Hanbok that BTS and SuperM wear...

-As expected, VIXX's staffs are geniuses. They've made our jaw drops with their vampire concept before thisㄷㄷ

-Even as a non-fan, I admit that VIXX's stage outfits for Shangri-La are legendary...

-The stage outfits OneUs had for Road To King were also beautiful...

-I really like the ones that VIXX and Black Pink wear...ㅠㅠㅠ

-The stylists really put all of their effort for VIXX's Shangri-La eraㅠㅠ
trazy.com