Klook.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

,

SuperM Logo and Teaser for Tiger Inside

Tiger Inside is SuperM's 2nd Single that will be released on September 1




-Are they going to have this comeback in South Korea?

-SM Ent. seems to be really into oriental style lately

-The pictures somehow look very old-fashioned, I'm sure they could've done so much better than this...

-Lucas is so freaking handsome...

-Who is the guy in the middle in the 2nd picture? I think it's my first time seeing him, he looks very outstanding...

-I f*cking love this!! I'm really looking forward to this comeback. I can't waitㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Is Hanbok becoming a trend among idols nowadays?? It doesn't look as fresh and new as it used to, now that there's a lot of idols using this conceptㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, they all look very handsome...

-Whoa, those outfits are really fancy. I think it's actually okay to wear such fancy outfits every once in a while!

-I'm really looking forward to Tiger Inside

-It's funny how they even underlined the letter U in SuperMㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This looks very trendy! I love how they try to showcase their Korean side for this comeback...

-They're all over Bruce Lee in Kick It, and now they're coming up with Tiger...

-What does Tiger Inside mean? The inside of a Tiger...? 
 ㄴIt means there's a tiger inside of me...

-I feel like SM Ent. is losing their touch lately...

-Isn't this an old song?? I think I've seen them performing this song before...
trazy.com